A book by Germany's Chester Sass, TV-Street Mentalist, is now available in English.
Impromptu effects that will knock your audience off their feet!
Get a MAXIMUM reaction with MINIMUM preparation!
Here's what you will receive:
- Zodiac: Go up to people, ask them to think of their zodiac sign and then divine it before their eyes!
- Hello.........is it me you're looking for?: Ask a perfect stranger to think of someone they haven't spoken to recently. Take the spectator's cell phone and they watch as you dial an unknown number. Then the unthinkable happens: the person who answers the call is the person the spectator was thinking of!
- Music was my first love: Start singing, beat boxing or naming the song a spectator has selected from a card containing several world-famous artists and their hits, without having to ask any questions.
- The CSI-Book Test: A flawless book test where the spectator has an absolutely free choice of the book, page and word.In this effect, you ask your spectator to choose ANY of his own books, simply THINK of ANY page number and then open the book to that page and memorize ANY word from it. Then you not only divine the correct page number, but also the word being thought of! What's more, the spectator doesn't have to write anything down, and holds the book in his hand himself. Not bad!
- Ches-Te(a)r: Still looking for the perfect CENTER-TEAR? What about the best way to justify the writing, the tear and the peek? Your search is over, with the new CHES-TEAR!
- Equivoque: When done correctly, Equivoque produces a miraculous effect. So why are there so many bad examples of it? Chester sums up his thoughts on this subject in the hopes that you will be more satisfied with your next Equivoque routine.
- One-Ahead Principle: Properly performed, the One-Ahead Principle can produce a very powerful effect. Chester Sass has further refined this technique ridding it of the slightest bit of doubt.
In a light-hearted and down-to-earth style, Chester Sass details cutting-edge mental routines intended for professional performance.
These routines are easy-to-learn, well conceived and will amaze spectators every time.
All of the mentalism routines in this book have been tested out in the open, designed for the "real world" and don't require any unusual props or special circumstances to be performed.
Everything is described at length with both words and pictures. Detailed photos leave no question unanswered.
As an added bonus, the purchase of this book includes access to a specially developed program that will help you practice and memorize the Zodiac routine in as little time as possible. WELCOME TO THE ZODIAC BOOT CAMP!
What's more, you also receive a gimmick worth $30 on its own.
What other mentalists are saying about 120% Chestosterone:
Nicolai Friedrich (FISM Winner 2009-Mentalism)
"Finally a well-thought-out and absolutely impromptu Zodiac routine that doesn't use any gimmicks! Any mentalist who wants to be 100% ready-for-show all the time should have this system in the back of their mind. I highly recommend it!"
Docc Hilford Author, Creator and Professional Mind Reader:
"I love it! Chester has released a collection of his personal routines,that I find to be some of the most practical pieces of commercial mentalism available. After thirty years of performing, I have learned that some creations are good for reading, while others are good for performing. Chester's contributions fall into both categories!
I regularly use at least two of the bits in his book and have been inspired by others. More than one method could have been sold separately for quite a few coins, and the buyer would have been more than satisfied; yet Chester has graciously made everything available in a single tome.
If you enjoy clever mentalism, but more, if you want to actually perform clever mentalism, then this is a book you should really have."
Lee Earle Author,Creator and Professional Mind Reader:
"Absolutely brilliant. If the retail price was proportionate to the clever combination of concepts, your buyers couldn't afford it."
Nathan Kranzo, Author, Creator and Professional Magician:
"I love your song reveal!"
Paul Brook,Professional Mind Reader
"After reading through the wonderfully titled '120% Chestosterone' I decided that, in point of fact, I quite liked some of the ideas. I think all of the material is workable, which is something that I can rarely say these days.'Music Was My First Love' and 'The CSI Book Test' were both outstanding effects that got my little brain box pumping. As for the book itself, the writing style is fun and funny and a pleasure to read. Great work Chester!"
"Zodiac is one of the best ways that I've seen of doing this effect. It's completely prop-less and very clean. As a bonus Chester has a fantastic way for you to practice the method BEFORE you try it out in public. This routine alone is worth the price of the book, but there is so much more. The Cell Phone Effect is a really direct piece of mentalism that you can perform almost anywhere. The CSI Book Test is my favorite, Chester has taken an age old mentalism technique and given it a new lease of life by adding some beautiful subtleties."
- Marc Paul
Pages: 80 - Softbound