- The magician presents a shot glass contains salt (or sugar) and pours it into the top of their closed fist.
- Once a good amount has been transferred, the glass is set aside.
- With a gesture, the fist is opened to reveal that there is no salt.
- Where did it go?! Up the sleeve? In a pocket?
- Actually, it is in the magician's other hand.
- With the closed fist over a plate, a stream of salt pours from the bottom!
Includes gimmick and instructional DVD.
For more magic by Cerebro Magico click here.