The Fire Box
- The magician shows an elegant box with two holes on its sides;
- he puts a silk inside the box, running it through the two holes.
- Suddenly the box bursts into flames, but the silk doesn't burn down...
- nstead, it is pulled from one side to the other of the box, staying undamaged!
- Finally, the fire ends and the silk is shown intact. The box is once more shown on its inside and it doesn't have any gimmick.
- Light and easy to carry.
- Suitable for any kind of audience.
- The silk is not supplied, but it can be purchased separately.
Dimension of box Approximately: 9" x 3.5" x 3.25"