Hole DVD by Mickael
- The spectator examines a red card that has an approximately 1" hole through its centre. Aside from the hole, the card is perfectly ordinary. Take out a few self-stick labels and invite the spectator to choose and SIGN one of them.
- Take the top card of the deck and place the red card with the hole on top of it. Using the label, hinge the two cards together at the bottom edge. Invite a spectator to verify that your "construction" is solid by pulling on it.
- Now you explain that nothing can pass through the joined cards without tearing the label. The proof: invite your spectator to take a card from the deck, sign it, and place it between your two attached cards. His card is still visible through the hole in the red card but as the spectator will note, the label prevents all passage.
- Offer to realize the impossible -- to cause the passage of his card through the label without damaging it. An undisputed impossibility! The passing of solid through solid!
- Slowly place the spectator's card between your two cards. Show both sides, leaving no doubt that the spectator's card is trapped and yet... Slowly the spectator's card passes through the label as if it weren't there. And yet, you show right away that your "construction" is as solid as it was at the beginning!
A truly curious experiment made all the more so as your spectator can examine the cards and the label! An unsolvable mystery!
- HOLE is MAGIC and the principle is different.
- The spectator can hold the cards together without being any the wiser.
- The illusion is more than convincing and the spectator can feel the card slowing pass through the label himself.
- The gimmick is delivered with an explanatory DVD that will reveal the secret of this incredible experiment.
- You will also learn a version that you can make at home in less than 5 minutes!